Powered By Blogger

mardi 23 août 2011

Yeah, finally I found how to put some "moving images" on this little shity web page.
Try to enjoy it as I did, or you will be eated by some monster, or shooted by some gun-addict.
Wasn't a joke, that's what happend to one of mine -R.I.P, will be regretted by all his closed one's, bla bla bla- friends, so ...

The first video is a wonderfull .... video, who's showing the devasting effets of LSD uses.
Kids, be carrefull. If anyone whith a large coat is approching you with somes little pills, don't buy it hight prices.



The second one is about the gamer's feeling. Actually, not mine, I just play to feed my incredible mind with art's ideas. Yeah, I know, that's steeling.


Well. After all this incredible cultural moment, let's talk about some amazingly-priceless topics that aren't really important/interesting.

Why zombies gets kind of huge attention last times ?
Why science-fiction is more poorly inventive those last years ?
Why I'm not a bear ?

You got three hours.


Oh, and by the way, I still HATE* France. Worth it. Tell your friends.

(* in the angry way, not in the hateful one. Come on, we got really good cheese.)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire